- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students will get ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
- Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Study medicine in the Philippines – Get Dual Degree (BS & MD).
- Full English Medium Teaching for all Faculties.
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- American Style PBL Curriculum. Eligible appear sit for USMLE.
- The Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world. Education system similar to that of USA, as a result of a long relation with the US.
- Medical & Nursing education geared towards Employment in USA/ UK and easy to pass USMLE [Medical] , CGFNS, NCLEX [Nursing].
- Since English is the language of communication and language of instruction in Universities, No need to learn another to talk to patients [Medical students] Therefore providing a better understanding of the subjects.
- One of the largest immigrant community in the US is Filipinos.
- The Philippines has the highest English literacy rate in Asia – 93.8%.
- The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries. Students from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong are also studying in the Philippines.
Advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines is due to many factor that it had over other countries offering MBBS course. The Philippines is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its capital city is Manila.
With a population of more than 97 million people, the Philippines is the 12th most populated country in the world. An additional 12 million Filipinos live overseas. Multiple ethnicities and cultures are found throughout the islands.
The Philippines have a democratic government. It is a constitutional republic with a presidential system.
China has been characterized as a potential superpower by a number of academics, military analysts, and public policy and economics analysts.